OMRON CP1H PLC by Omron
High-Speed Micro PLC Offers Powerful Position Control and
• Position control models have pulse outputs for 4 axes of servo motion control
• Built-in analog I/O models (4 inputs/2 outputs) integrate process data with sequential
• Multi-axis counter inputs (up to 4) enable calculations for inverter positioning and
drive chain control
• Expand the CP1H system using CPM1A expansion I/O units and CJ1 Special I/O modules
• One software (CX-One) and one connection point allows all Omron devices connected
to CP1H via Ethernet, DeviceNet or Serial to be configured, programmed and
• CX-Programmer Jr. software, economical package for simple ladder diagram programming
• Built-in USB and peripheral ports and two sockets for serial communications boards
simplify direct connection to serial devices and programming tools
• Network communication capabilities: Serial, Profibus-DP, DeviceNet and Omron’s
CompoBus/S Simplified connection for inverter speed control uses Modbus-RTU Easy
Industrial Automation Business
Contributing to productivity improvement and providing solutions for manufacturing operation challenges through FA (factory automation) components, including various controllers, sensing equipment and control equipment.
Electronic Components Business
Producing key components that meet the demands of an advancing IT society, consisting primarily of electronic components for home appliances, mobile phones, and amusement equipment, including micro lens arrays used as backlights in mobile phones as well as optical communications devices.
Automotive Electronics Business
Controllers, sensors, switches, and other electronic components built into vehicles, providing safety, security and comfort for drivers.
Promoting the automation and efficiency of various business operations through highly functional, high performance RFID systems.
Social Systems Business
Developing service infrastructure required by our IT society, such as automated passenger gates, and ETC for railroad, and transportation management solution services respectively, the modules for such equipment, and vehicle sensors that realize advanced traffic information systems.
Card Reader Business
Delivering optimal card reader products utilized in many applications including ATM's, vending machines, and electronic payment equipment.
Offering healthcare products that enable individuals to assess their everyday physical condition and services to help them improve their lifestyle habits, with the aim of making home medical care widespread.