Teledyne DALSA’s 1.3M cameras optimized for price and performance.
Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision technology, introduced its newest Genie Nano cameras built around ON Semiconductor’s Python P3 1.3M CMOS image sensors. These new models feature a global shutter, with 1280 x 1024 resolution, and image capture of up to 83 frames-per-second with Teledyne’s TurboDrive technology.
Developed for cost-conscious imaging applications that don’t require the higher speed of On Semi’s P1 sensors, the latest P3-based cameras are available in color and monochrome. As with all Genie Nano cameras, customers can expect smear-free imaging, strong build quality and easy implementation.
• TurboDrive for fast frame rates and full image quality
• Trigger-to-Image-Reliability for easy system control and debugging
• Small footprint / light weight: 44mm x 29mm x 21mm / 47 grams
• Wide temperature range (-20 to 60°C) for imaging in harsh environments
• Support for the Linux operating platform