Lifting Columns provide versatile support for medical and ergonomic applications.
Thomson lifting columns are self-supporting, height-adjustable lifting solutions in a compact, pre-aligned package and are perfect for medical and ergonomic applications requiring telescopic motion. Simple, one-step installation requires minimal downtime, and maintenance-free operation ensures worry-free functionality.
These columns are designed for smooth, quiet and fast operation and offer an...
A redi mix concrete company was encountering monetary loss due to batch quality differences. Drivers were manually adding water on site to bring the concrete mix to a suitable slump rating. The amount of added water was very subjective and was not monitored which caused variances in batches and quality of product.
Because the strength of the concrete is largely dependent on the amount of water used in the mix, it...
NEW SINAMICS S210 Servo Drive System:
The servo drive that simplifies project engineering for machine builders.
SINAMICS S210 - The easy, high-Performance and safe servo drive System. With its converter designed specifically for use with the newly developed SIMOTICS S-1FK2 motors, Siemens is offering a new servo drive system in five power classes ranging from 50 to 750 watts. The converters come with integrated safety functions and enable rapid engineering. They...
Assured Automation Announces Lead Free Brass Hot Water Meter
WM-NLCH Series –Multijet Totalizing Water Meter Ideal for Residential and Commercial Hot Water Sub Metering Applications
August 10, 2017 CLARK, N.J.—The WM-NLCH Series lead-free brass hot water meter by Assured Automation is a user friendly, multi-jet totalizing water meter. The WM-NLCH Series can handle water up to 194° F and features a removable and cleanable strainer at the inlet of the measuring chamber....
Axis NJ LLC is proud to support new and upcoming engineering talent like Claire. Claire is currently studying mechanical engineering at The University of Pittsburgh. What she likes most about engineering is seeing an idea go from an intangible concept to a physical application. After she completes her degree, she aspires to work in the aerospace industry.
Claire began working at Axis this summer as our engineering intern. So far she has jumped right into action, working with staff and customers alike and familiarizing herself with all that Axis New Jersey has to offer.”
Axis NJ LLC is proud to support new and upcoming talent like Victoria. She is a business major with a minor in marketing at High Point University, NC and has been supporting the marketing efforts for Axis NJ and D&G. Victoria has been supporting our social media posts as well. Check them out at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/axis-inc-
and more to come!
Siemens makes it easy to configure and test ProfiNet remote I/O with Proneta
SIEMENS PRONETA is a free PC-based software tool which provides assistance with regard to the diagnostics and commissioning of PROFINET networks in automation systems:
• Topology overview, which automatically scans your PROFINET, displays all connected devices and allows for configuring components.
• IO wiring Test. By reading and writing inputs and outputs, PRONETA ensures that the connections between distributed IO components and their sensors and actuators have been set up properly.
• All tasks can be accomplished even before a CPU has been linked up with the network. PRONETA facilitates a quick and comfortable check of the
configuration at an early stage!
Thomson now stocks the most popular 400 Series Profile Linear Guide and Rail SKUs, ready for same and next-day shipment.
Thomson 400 Series:
• Wide offering of popular carriage styles with matched rails from the cut center.
• Transport-grade profile rails provide the "just-right" fit with genuine Thomson quality.
• Drop-in replacement product.
• Enhanced inventory in Marengo, IL, for same and next day shipments of carriages and full rails.
• Immediate shipments limited to 50 units/order/SKU.
• Cut-to-length rail shipments: up to 10 pieces in 2 days and up to 50 pieces in 5 days.
• Accessories available to ship within two days. Expedited special machining available.
Meet even the most demanding applications with AquaTrue planetary gearheads.
Revolutionary, corrosion-resistant and water-tight.
AquaTrue gearheads are perfect for food and beverage handling, packaging, and dispensing applications. These gearheads can be placed anywhere in your application designs - regardless of environmental factors.
AquaTrue gearheads are able to handle caustic cleaning chemicals and high-pressure washdown, eliminating the cost of additional...