Linear Units KLE - High Performance And Compact by Item Industrietechnik GmbH
item compact Linear Units combine the functionality of a linear guide with an integrated belt drive in a minimum of space. They are suitable for high-speed positioning jobs, are quiet in travel and feature low-wear, heavy-duty drive elements.
The benefits at a glance:
- Powerful yet compact
- Long service life and easy running thanks to large Rollers
- All internal functional elements covered by the Timing Belt and protected against contact and soiling
- Greater safety, since no moving external parts
- Available in the modular dimensions of Lines 6 and 8
- item profile grooves for securing and assembling add-on parts
- Low maintenance; all elements accessible from outside
- Axis lengths can be customised, up to max. housing length of 6000 mm
- Motors are easily attached using universal coupling elements included in the Drive Set
- Several Linear Units can be synchronised with a single drive motor
- Integrated fastening of Proximity Switches and integrated cable routing
- Modular design ensures short delivery times
Building high-quality components and systems for over thirty years.
item International America LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the famous German machine building company item Industrietechnik GmbH which was established in 1976 in Solingen, Germany. The reputation of item Industrietechnik GmbH has been built on quick delivery times, massive stockholding, product innovation, dedicated engineering support and of course, unsurpassed product quality, making our company a distinct choice for machine builders and end users alike.