P.R. (RICK) BURNS
President & CEO
Professional Surveyor and Mapper
Florida Registration # 4702
As P.S. & M. & President / Owner of Land-Tech Surveying & Mapping Corp., Mr. Burns\' responsibilities include technical and professional overview of all office/field operations and data collection, as well as coordinating client requests by working closely with staff. He determines or establishes the most effective services available for the specific project and is responsible for contract negotiation.
Rick is a Licensed Registered Professional Surveyor and Mapper within the state of Florida since 1989, and has been Surveying, Mapping and developing Title experience, most of which is in Central Florida since 1975. He is experienced and has a diverse background in surveying throughout Central Florida. He was responsible for coordinating LAND-TECH\'s efforts as a sub-consultant offering surveying services to Singhofen & Associates during the Seminole County study of the Lake Monroe, Gee Creek, Econlockhatchee River and Soldiers Creek Drainage Basins. Prior to forming LAND-TECH, as project manager, he was instrumental in the development of Mitchell Hammock and Lockwood Roads, Twin Rivers, Alafaya Woods and the Ekana Golf Course projects by coordinating with the developer and the project engineer with the efforts of survey crews under his direction.
Oneida Baptist Institute, Oneida, Kentucky
Valencia Community College, Orlando, FL
Completion of numerous professional survey related seminars
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Recognized and qualified within the courts in the State of Florida as an expert witness in matters involving Surveying, Mapping, and Title.
• Previous recipient of the \"Surveyor of the Year\" award from the Central Florida Chapter of the Florida Surveying and Mapping Society. Also former recipient of the \"Presidents Award\" and numerous \"Exceptional Service\" awards from the Central Florida Chapter of the Florida Surveying and Mapping Society.
• Past president of the Central Florida Surveying and Mapping Society.
• Former recipient of the \"President\'s Award\" from the \"Florida Surveying and Mapping Society\". Also former recipient of \"Presidential Citation for Exceptional Service\".
• Former liaison from the Florida Surveying & Mapping Society to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Board of Professional Surveyors and Mappers.
• Former editor of the \"Florida Surveyor\" and http://www.fsms.org the official publication and web site of the Florida Surveying & Mapping Society.
• Former Chairman of the Public Relations and Communications Committee for the Florida Surveying and Mapping Society.