Machine Vision Consulting (MVC) is a full service machine vision integrator providing vision consulting, turnkey vision products, and custom turnkey machine vision solutions in support of manufacturing and OEMs in a wide range of industries.
Headquartered in Massachusetts, Machine Vision Consulting employs machine vision engineers with decades of experience across a wide variety of applications. Our in-house engineering (software and mechanical) team and full service machine shop insure that we can deliver a complete, fully integrated, turnkey vision solution.
Machine Vision Consulting (MVC) was founded in 2002 by Mr. Jeff Dannay and Mr. Phil Gouin. The company has seen steady growth since its incorporation. Revenues have grown each year.
Our vision products provide for high-speed label inspection on un-oriented round containers (CircumSpect), and label inspection on oriented flat or oval containers (SureLabel). Our rolling can inspection product (CodeSure) verifies barcodes on can labels and lot/date codes on can lids. We also offer a product, VisionGuard, that supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance for Cognex In-Sight systems.
Machine Vision Consulting has vision engineers in Massachusetts, North Carolina and Oregon. MVC is a national vision systems integrator with over 190 clients, 15% of those customers being Fortune 500. Over half of our customers are repeat customers. We partner with End Users, OEMs, and Machine Builders throughout North America.
Machine Vision Consulting's vision is to become the preeminent Vision Systems Integrator in the United States. To accomplish this, Machine Vision Consulting strives to:
• provide robust vision solutions to real-world manufacturing and process problems,
• provide unparalleled service & support in the machine vision industry, and
• become our customer’s vision partner; we want your repeat business!
Our Partnering Philosophy
• Our working style is to partner with our clients, in effect becoming a part of your engineering team.
• Our goal is to provide a cost-effective, working solution to your machine vision problems.
• Our management team will work closely with you during the proposal process, listening and understanding your specific requirements, and offering ideas consistent with industrial machine vision capabilities today.
• After our proposal is accepted, our engineers work directly with your engineers to develop a robust solution. We stay in constant contact during the development process with weekly conference calls and (at times) daily phone and e-mail interchange.
• Our management team is always available to work with you in case issues arise. When the software development is complete, MVC will help install and integrate the custom solution into your machine or process. We will “stay” with you during the entire integration process to ensure that you have a system that meets your stated requirements.