Lifting Columns provide versatile support for medical and ergonomic applications.
Thomson lifting columns are self-supporting, height-adjustable lifting solutions in a compact, pre-aligned package and are perfect for medical and ergonomic applications requiring telescopic motion. Simple, one-step installation requires minimal downtime, and maintenance-free operation ensures worry-free functionality.
These columns are designed for smooth, quiet and fast operation and offer an excellent extension to retraction ratio resulting in the maximum range of motion in a minimal footprint.
Thomson lifting columns are designed to be flexible linear motion solutions based on anodized extruded aluminum profiles which slide into each other. A high moment load capacity, large holding-capacity-to-frame-size ratio and the ability to use a single unit for a center load or multiple units linked together allow for numerous design configurations.
Thomson lifting columns also can be customized for more specific requirements. The result is a self-supporting, compact and versatile lifting solution.
Smooth, quiet and fast:
On the surface, it's easy to see that Thomson lifting columns are self-supporting, height-adjustable solutions in a compact, pre-aligned package. When you look closer, you'll realize many other advantages -
• An excellent extension-to-retraction ratio results in the maximum range of motion in a minimal footprint
• High moment load capacity and large holding-capacity-to-frame-size ratio
• DCG controls not only include built-in electronic limit switches to automatically stop the lifting column at end of stroke or mid-stroke stall, but they can perform synchronous operation of two lifting columns equipped with encoders
• The ability to use a single unit for a center load or multiple units linked together allows for numerous design configurations
• Quiet operation makes them suitable for domestic use