New Model MA58H is a 58 mm hollow-bore absolute encoder. Available with SSI or CANopen, it offers both single turn & multi-turn resolution.
The Model MA58H absolute encoder is a heavy duty, rugged, and reliable multi-turn hollow-bore absolute encoder. This encoder is designed for harsh factory and plant floor environments, and is especially suited to applications where you need an encoder to retain position information after power-off scenarios. The Model MA58H has an operating temperature range of -40° C to 85° C and a sealing rating of IP65 on the shaft, with the balance of the unit rated to IP67. Available with bores up to 3/8" or 14 mm, and with two flexible mounting options, the Model MA58H is easily designed into a variety of applications.
The versatile Model MA58H offers:
• Multi-turn resolution up to 39 bit
• Up to 14 bits of single-turn resolution
• SSI and CANopen communications
• Durable magnetic technology
• Proven turns counting technology with no gears or batteries
Mechanically, the Model MA58H can be configured to fit a wide variety of applications:
• 58 mm diameter hollow bore construction
• Rugged housing
• Two flexible mounting options
• Bores up to 3/8" or 14 mm
• Operating temperature range of -40° C to 85° C
• Sealing rating of IP65 on the shaft, with the balance of the unit rated to IP67