Assured Automation Exhibiting At Valve World Americas Expo 2017
Assured Automation Exhibiting at Valve World Americas Expo 2017
Clark, NJ, June 13, 2017
Assured Automation will unveil the new “We Make Valve Automation Easy” trade show display booth at the Valve World Americas Expo on June 20th.
As well as displaying automated valve offerings, Assured Automation booth #553 allows participants to configure virtual automated valve assemblies on the new web based interactive Valve Configurator Console.
Valve World Americas Expo and Conference 2017 features valve and valve related courses, workshops and exhibits at the George R Brown Convention Center in Houston Texas.
Valve World conference courses will be held Monday, June 19th in the George R. Brown Convention Center.
• Valve Essentials
• Fugitive Emissions
• Pump Basics
• Grow your Career in the Valve Industry
• Social Media in the Valve Industry
• Fluid Sealing Association Short Courses
Valve World Americas Expo 2017 also covers a variety of valve and valve-related workshops that are essential to today’s valve market. There will be plenary presentations on a number of hot themes in the valve industry, including the future of shale gas and the outlook on the energy industry.
Informative workshops will be held on June 20th & 21st and cover topics such as:
• Valve technologies selection for cryogenic applications
• Variables in the design of a valve
• Comprehensive approaches on materials specification
• Valve testing for emissions
• Channeling your valves to the End Users/EPC’s
Please make sure to visit Assured Automation at Booth #553!